Welcome to the first ever cannabis-friendly, all inclusive art class.
Check out our feature on CNN with Heidi Keyes
Think "canvas and cocktails", but with a cannabis twist.
Join Denver-based painter Heidi Keyes and her crew for a casual and creative 2-hour smoking session, while you follow along with her step-by-step instructions to create your own mind-altered masterpiece (or get inspired and completely follow your own whims - up to you!).
Classes only hold up to 20 students to allow for individual attention, an easy-going, relaxed atmosphere, and joint-passing ease.
Extra! Extra! ...as seen in the press
- "Time" Magazine - "Your Guide to Marijuana Tourism in America"
- "New York Times" - "A rebranding of Pot, Inc."
- "Complex" magazine
- 303 Magazine
- The Denver Channel/ABC 7
- "Westword"- interview with Leslie Simon
- "The Cannabist" - Interview with Ricardo Baca
- "The Cannabist" - session with Brittany Driver
Private Group Sessions Available!
Select private group session are now available upon request, in-home or at the location of your choice
Group sessions offer spots for up to 20 people at $50/person for a 2-hour session, including all paints, brushes, 11"x14" canvas panel, and any other required art supplies.